Creating Movies with Macromedia Flash 8
||This course is intended for designers and developers who plan to use Macromedia Flash Professional 8 to create media-rich content by including pictures, sound, video, and special effects.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
- Familiarity with Windows and the Web
- Experience with video
- Fundamentals of Macromedia Flash 8 (WBT)
- Creating Animations with Macromedia Flash 8 (WBT)
||This course teaches users to add interactivity and sound effects to Flash movies by using ActionScript. It also teaches users to optimize sound for export. Additionally, the course provides information about adding video clips to Flash movies, adjusting Flash movies to run as video, and creating sequences from Flash movies.
- Adding Interactivity to Flash Documents
- Creating Interactive Movies
- Assigning Actions to Objects
- Try it
- Working With Sound
- Adding Sound Effects
- Optimizing Sound for Export
- Working With Video
- Using Video Clips in Flash Movies
- Adjusting Flash Movies for a Video Output
- Creating Sequences