Fundamentals of Microsoft Office Project 2007
||This course is designed for project managers, managers, supervisors, team leaders, or consultants who are actively involved in the project management activities as part of project teams and for whom project management is an integral part of their job profile. The intended audience has an understanding of project management concepts, is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and requires a tool to manage their project plans.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
||- Basic understanding of project management concepts, such as task lists, WBS, Gantt charts, task dependencies, scheduling constraints, and resource allocation.
- Experience related to participating in project teams as a project manager, manager, supervisor, team leader, or consultant.
- Knowledge of a Windows operating system, either Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003 applications.
- Not necessary to have the title of project manager or to possess a degree or certification in project management.
||The Fundamentals of Microsoft Office Project 2007 course introduces key concepts related to working with projects and tasks in Project 2007. The course also covers basic tasks related to assigning resources and creating project calendars.
- Introduction to Microsoft Office Project 2007
- Features of Microsoft Office Project 2007
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Project 2007
- Working with Project Plans and Tasks
- Creating a Project Plan
- Adding Tasks to a Project Plan
- Setting Task Durations
- Formatting a Project Plan
- Printing a Project Plan
- Working with Resources and Calendars
- Assigning Resources
- Creating a Project Calendar
- Do It Yourself