Advanced Features of Dreamweaver 8
||This course is designed for users who intend to use Dreamweaver for creating sophisticated Web sites.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
||Basic knowledge of software programs, such as Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with the Web and basic HTML
- Fundamentals of Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 (WBT)
- Enhancing Web Sites Using Dreamweaver 8 (WBT)
||Advanced Features of Dreamweaver 8 is the third course in the Dreamweaver 8 curriculum. It explains how to create and use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). It also describes templates, library items, and behaviors. In addition, this course covers the process of managing and testing Web sites.
- Using Cascading Style Sheets
- Understanding Cascading Style Sheets
- Formatting Text by Using Cascading Style Sheets
- Try It
- Using Templates, Library Items, and Behaviors
- Using Templates
- Using Library Items
- Using Behaviors
- Managing and Testing Web Sites
- Managing Web Site Files
- Managing Web Sites Collaboratively
- Testing Web Sites
- Do it Yourself