Enhancing Web Sites Using Dreamweaver 8
||This course is designed for users who intend to use Dreamweaver 8 for creating sophisticated Web sites.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
- Experience with basic software programs, such as Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with the Web and basic HTML
- Fundamentals of Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 (WBT)
||The Enhancing Web Sites Using Dreamweaver 8 course is the second course in the Dreamweaver 8 curriculum. It explains how to insert media elements, such as images, audio, video, and Flash files in a Web page. The course also explains how to use frames and layers. In addition, the course describes the use and creation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Inserting Tables and Forms
- Inserting Tables in Web Pages
- Creating Forms in Web Pages
- Try It
- Inserting Media Elements
- Adding Images
- Adding Audio, Video, and Flash Files
- Adding Interactive Elements
- Try It
- Using Frames and Layers
- Working with Frames
- Working with Layers
- Do it Yourself