||This curriculum is targeted for IT professionals having knowledge of security-related topics and striving to get TICSA, CISSP, or CompTIA Security+ certification.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Shockwave plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
||Two years of computer networking experience, thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, and A+ or Network+ certification.
||This course covers remote access and wireless technologies including 802.1x, VPN, SSH, WEP, and WAP and vulnerabilities associated with these technologies. The course also deals with concepts related to security aspects and vulnerabilities of e-mail and the Web. These vulnerabilities include ActiveX, cookies, and CGI. In addition, the course covers instant messaging and security of directory and file transfer services.
- Remote Access Security
- PPTP and L2TP
- Vulnerabilities Associated with Remote Access
- Wireless Technologies and Concepts
- IEEE 802.11x
- Vulnerabilities Associated with Wireless Technologies
- Security Measures for Wireless Technologies
- E-Mail Security and Vulnerabilities
- Differences Between S/MIME and PGP
- E-Mail Vulnerabilities and Countermeasures
- Web Security and Vulnerabilities
- HTTPS and S-HTTP
- Web Security, CGI, and SMTP Relay Vulnerabilities
- IM Concepts
- Security, Technical, and Legal Issues Related to IM
- 8.3 Naming Convention and IM Privacy
- File Transfer and Directory Services Security
- FTP Security Issues
- File Sharing