Programming with Microsoft ASP.NET - II
||This course is intended for developers new to ASP.NET, ASP developers transitioning to .NET, and Visual Basic 6.0 developers wanting to learn ASP.NET.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Shockwave plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
||Knowledge of HTML or DHTML, along with some knowledge of a scripting language. Knowledge of basic OOP concepts and SQL commands.
||This course teaches users about handling different types of errors in ASP.NET code, logging errors, and tracing code execution. It also covers code debugging by using the CLR Debugger and the Visual Studio .NET IDE. Additionally, the course teaches users to connect to databases, bind data to controls, and create ASP.NET Web services. The course also covers the use of XML in ASP.NET.
- Handling Errors and Tracing Code Execution
- Handling Errors
- Tracing Code Execution and Logging Events
- Debugging ASP.NET Applications
- Debugging with the CLR Debugger
- Debugging with Visual Studio.NET
- Working with Databases
- Performing Common Database Tasks
- Increasing Database Performance
- Binding Data to Controls
- Caching ASP.NET Web Applications
- XML Architecture in ASP.NET
- Working with XML
- Using the XML Web Server Control
- ASP.NET Web Services
- Creating a Simple XML Web Service
- Accessing an XML Web Service by using Proxy