Programming with Microsoft ASP.NET - I
||This course is aimed at programmers new to ASP.NET. It also targets ASP and Visual Basic 6.0 programmers transitioning to ASP.NET.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Shockwave plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN
- Knowledge of HTML or dynamic HTML
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
||This course covers concepts related to handling the application and session states of ASP.NET applications. It also covers concepts related to configuring and deploying applications and configuring authentication for ASP.NET Web applications. Additionally, it deals with separating logic from the presentation code.
- Maintaining State
- Using Application State
- Understanding Cookies
- Using Session State
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Configuring ASP.NET Web Applications
- Deploying ASP.NET Web Applications
- Securing an ASP.NET Web Application
- Configuring Windows-based Authentication
- Configuring Forms-based Authentication
- Separating Application Logic from Presentation
- Creating Business Components
- Creating Multitiered Web Applications
- Using Code-behind